1. Are you at least 18 years old?
2. Can you commit to participate in the OreMi Mentoring Program for a minimum of one year from the time you are matched with a mentee?
3. Are you available to meet with a mentee for at least 1 hour per week?
4. This Mentoring Position requires that mentors receive a clearance in the following areas: criminal record, child abuse and sexual offender. Are you willing to allow us to conduct a background check in the areas listed above?
5. Are you willing to communicate regularly and openly with OreMi Program Staff and receive feedback regarding your mentoring activities?
6. This mentoring position requires you to attend an initial Mentor Training, two in-service training sessions per year after being matched, and to set goals with a mentee once you are matched. Can you meet this requirement?
If you meet these requirements, please proceed in completing the application. If you cannot fulfill these requirements, please complete section B only.