Transform Minnesota and the Affiliate Ministries are both an equal opportunity employer and a faith-based religious organization. Transform Minnesota conducts hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, parental status, membership in any labor organization, political ideology, or disability of an otherwise qualified individual. The status of Transform Minnesota as an equal opportunity employer does not prevent the organization from hiring staff who share our religious beliefs.
Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e 1(a) Transform Minnesota and the Affiliate Ministries are permitted to and reserve the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion, and those who agree with our Statement of Faith and our mission. The Statement of Faith for Transform Minnesota and the Affiliate Ministries is as follows:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.