It is agreed between Seller and Buyer as follows:
1. DESCRIPTION : LABRADOODLE
The dog sold to the above Buyer according to the terms of this agreement is:
Sex Whelped: Sired __________by:
2. CONDITIONS OF SALE
The seller guarantees that at the time of delivery, the dog is in good health. Should dog be found to be in poor health of a serious nature, Seller will provide buyer with a replacement from another litter after dog is returned to seller at seller’s expense, for a full exchange of the purchase price only. Shipping fees will not be refunded. The following conditions apply to the sale of the dog named above:
The buyer has seven (7) days from the time of receipt of dog to have dog examined by a veterinarian. Any request to return the dog to the Seller for replacement must be made within this time period and may only be requested should the dog prove to be seriously sick upon vet check. Proof of examination must be provided to seller.
• A warranty against all serious life altering genetic disease is provided for one year after the date of sale and disability must be determined by at least two veterinarians.
We reserve the right to have a veterinarian of our choice confirm the results before a replacement is made.
• Warranties shall apply only to original purchaser. Transfer of dog ownership shall void all such provisions of this agreement.
• Under no circumstances shall the Seller be liable to the Buyer or to any third party for a dog which has been subjected to abuse, accident, negligence or misuse. Also, under no circumstances shall the seller be liable for any consequential incidental or special damages resulting from any misuse, or in any manner related to the dog.
• Seller maintains 1st rights to above dog in the event that buyer can no longer provide proper care for said animal, Dog shall be returned to Seller at Buyer’s expense, unless other agreement is made.
• Buyer will maintain Nutrition and Supplement regime established.
• Buyer also agrees (and applicable family members) to attend a series of training courses to include Basic Obedience and beyond..
• Upon execution of this contract all veterinary care and its associated costs are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the buyer.
* Buyer agrees that above dog shall be spayed or neutered by the dog’s 12 th month.
(Full Certificate of Registration provided when proof of spay or neuter is received by seller)
* This contract does not include breeding rights.
Buyer agrees to maintain this dog in good health, provide routine preventative health care including, but not limited to, dental care, inoculation, internal and external parasites and prevention medication.
Veterinary records must be provided to breeder if requesting replacement. If any of the above preventative care has not been provided, health warranty will be void.
4. FULL AND FINAL AGREEMENT
The parties agree that this writing represents the entire Agreement between them and that no other representations, either oral or written have been made regarding the dog described above. The parties further agree that no changes in this Contract shall be binding upon either of them without written modifications signed by both parties. If adoption occurs and this Contract is not physically signed by both parties, all terms and conditions set forth thereof, remain in force regardless.
Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully.