who wish to join Harlow Realtors must have a clean background, a current renewable Real Estate License, and be in good standing with their previous Real Estate board.
Must Follow These Steps:
An applicant for a Louisiana Real Estate Salesperson's License must:
1. Be at least 18 years of age
2. Be a high school graduate or hold a GED or equivalent from another country
3. Complete the 90 Hour Pre-License Course
4. Pass the Salesperson's Examination
5. Obtain a sponsorship from a licensed Louisiana Real Estate Broker
6. Obtain a background check
To understand more how to obtain and get training for your new career
Harlow Realtors #1 on the net. New Orleans Best Commission Structure Period.
P.O.Box 489 Destrehan, Louisiana 70047 Main 985-248-9289