Please complete this application to the best of your knowledge. All questions must be answered to submit, if the question does not apply please mark N/A.
Once received, aR.u.F.F. Rescue volunteer will contact you within 24 hours to notify you of the status of your application. If you do not receive an email/phone call within 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for considering R.u.F.F. Rescue!
1. If you have a spouse or partner, they must be included on the application as a co-applicant.
2. If you rent your home, you will be asked to provide proof that you are allowed to have a dog on the property (e.g., a copy of your lease or a letter from your landlord).
3. An underground/invisible fencing does not count as a fence. If you have an underground/invisible fence, we require proof that it is disabled.
4. For a healthy dog, costs of veterinary care (shots and flea and heartworm preventative), food, toys, and minimal boarding and grooming can cost $500-$700 per year.In addition, dogs are susceptible to some diseases that afflict humans such as allergies, cancer, heart disease, arthritis, etc.)
5. You will be asked to list all pets you have owned in the past 10 years.If none, include pets owned during your adult life and any pets residing in your home that you do not own.Please include species/breed, gender, age, spayed/neutered, and where it is now (if previouslyowned).
6.Any misrepresentation of facts may result in your disqualification as an adoption candidate or repossession of your adopted dog.
Returnto R.u.F.F. Rescue, Inc.