CHILD CODE OF CONDUCT
Wild Child Freeschool is dedicated to creating a safe, caring, adventuresome environment. We wish to respect and protect our participants and nature. Each student and parent has an opportunity to attend the program, but no participant has the right to interfere with another's enjoyment of the program.
Please read/sign the following with your child prior to the first day of the program.
By signing below, I agree to:
1. Stay with the group and adult Guide(s) at all times.
2. Listen carefully and follow all safety rules.
3. Respect all students and Guide(s). I will avoid using put-downs, name calling, or hurting other people's feelings.
4. Come with an open learning attitude and keep track of my necessary daily gear.
5. Leave No Trace. I will carry out my trash and endeavor to better the areas I visit.
6. Respect plants and animals we investigate and preserve them for another to discover.
7. Respect others' belongings. I will avoid touching other's hats, clothing, lunches, and personal belongings.
8. Find a way to peacefully talk out any disagreements.
9. Leave all electrical devices at home.
10. Stay home when ill.
I understand that infractions of this conduct contract may result in suspension or dismissal from Wild Child without reimbursement.