Please read verify below.
PBC Candidate Membership Regulations
• Membership seat is held by the member not the company. We do not want to be at the mercy of a sales manager giving us the dog to replace the star. ;)
• Each member holds ONE SEAT. Overlaps are dealt with BEFORE an invitation is extended. (If a member moves from one company to another and that company is in conflict with another existing member, member changing companies will have to withdraw.)
• Sees professional networking as a valuable part of their success
• Been in their industry for more than 1 year
• Prospects position with the company has them regularly in front of both existing customers/clients and new prospects on a weekly (if not daily) business
• For B2B: Regular interaction with senior-level decision-makers at the VP to C-Suite level
• For B2C: Regular interaction with higher-end demographic / higher-ticket sale
• Prospect is prepared to commit in writing to regular and full-meeting attendance and to help grow the group via guests and prospective members
• Professional networking is already a key element of both their personal and business growth strategy
• Been in their industry for more than 3 years
• Been in sales and/or business development or been responsible for sales and/or business development for more than 5 years
• Multi-year track record of involvement in a professional networking group (general or industry specific)
• Entrepreneur / Owner / Partner
• Professional / Industry recognition
• Not restricted to a territory
Peachtree Business Connections (PBC)
Membership Policies and Guidelines
To apply for membership in the PBC, a potential new member is required to:
a) Complete a background questionnaire/application
b) Complete three meetings with three different current PBC members
c) Be sponsored by at least one of the members from (b) above and
d) Pay all dues and fees required at the time
Dues and Fees
• To remain a member in good standing, all annual membership dues and fees are to be paid promptly when due.
• Refunds will not be made should a member resign from the group after paying the required annual dues. (The officers of PBC, with a majority vote, may overturn this policy on a case-by case basis should unusual circumstances deem it prudent.)
• Neither fees nor dues may be increased without an approving majority vote by all members in good standing.
• Members are requested to limit absences to no more than 3 per 6 month period, starting Oct 1st – March 31st and April 1st – Sept 30th.
• Members who provide a substitute for those meetings that they can not attend will not have an absence noted.
• A list of substitutes is maintained by the vice president and any member can provide their own substitute. (The annual measurement date begins January 1st and ends December 31st)
Responsibilities & Protocols
• PBC is a professional relationship and referral organization. With that, all members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner.
• Should PBC members find themselves in a professional disagreement with another member over a referral or other business issue arising from the membership, it is their responsibility to:
a) Work with each other to find a resolution
b) Seek the input of a PBC officer if they are unable to find a resolution together
• Personal information shared via the membership application, etc. is for the groups use only and will not be made available for any other purpose without the prior consent of the members.