You must acknowledge and agree to the following regulations in order to submit your application.
REGULATIONS (HOLD HARMLESS FORM)
1) Exhibitors will get space at the rate of $45 for a half table, or $80 for a full table. Tables will be provided. In the case of inclement weather, the rain date is April 25th. Make note of both dates as by signing the application and regulations you are making a commitment to participate either day.
2) If you are selling taxable items, you must have a valid State of NJ Sales Tax form with you and prominently on display in your booth.
3) The Madison Green Fair Organizers retain the right to reject an application for any reason, to restrict the products sold or services promoted for any reason, or to ask for removal of objects which, in the organizer’s sole judgment, are inappropriate for the event. PLEASE BE AWARE THE MADISON GREEN FAIR ORGANIZERS HAVE SOLE DISCRETION ON PLACEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF ALL VENDORS. Applying for the event does not guarantee you a space in the event.
4) As mentioned in this application, and as a basis for your participation in the show, it is strictly understood that the Borough of Madison, or agents, owners, members, commissioners, partners, employees etc. of these groups are not liable, and may not be held responsible for, any loss before, during or after the show. In addition, these groups are not responsible for any theft or loss at any time.
5) Your display must be secure. Exhibitors must furnish their own display in its entirety. Table space will be provided as mentioned above.
6) Your application is a firm commitment to attend and exhibit at the show.
7) Exhibitors are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner. Exhibitors are required to construct their display and conduct themselves in a manner so as not to interfere with any other exhibitor. Your items must stay within your marked display space! Exhibitors are required to arrive during the set up times (2 pm – 3 pm) and have their displays complete, attended and open to the public the entire hours of the fair, and cannot take down their display or work before 6:30 pm. Exhibitors are required to patrol and clean their space and the area around their space. Failure to abide by this rule will result in the exhibitor not being invited back in future years.
8) The Borough of Madison, the Boy Scouts of America and Boy Scouts Troop 25 of Madison, and their agents, employees, commissioners, partners and officers 1) shall not be held liable for failure to perform or fulfill its contractual obligation for any reason within or beyond their control and 2) shall not be held liable for damages, loss or injury for any reason within or beyond their control. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury shall be the sole responsibility for each exhibitor at their own cost.
9) The Madison Environmental Commission, The Borough of Madison and Boy Scouts Troop 25 reserves the sole right to revoke the agreement granted within this application for any reason whatsoever and at any time including during the market season, by refunding the fee paid by the Exhibitor. The Madison Environmental Commission, Boy Scout Troop 25, and The Borough of Madison, and its elected officials, representatives and employees will not be liable for lost revenue or any other liability whatsoever beyond the fee paid by the Exhibitor as a result of enforcing this provision.
"I, the undersigned applicant, have read, understood and agree to comply with all of the above rules and regulations. I expressly release the Borough of Madison and all other parties that are involved from any and all liability for any damage, injury or loss to any person or good which may arise from participation. I give permission to use my name, business name and any images of my work for advertising and publicity. I further agree to comply with any other show regulations the event organizer deems appropriate. Failure to do so may result in immediate removal from the show."