PLEASE READ: Joel's Army (JA) has many different divisions, one of which is called the Pillar of Fire. It is the part of the army that is given to the work of the Prayer Cells, or PCs. there is n enlistment process that begins with an application and is followed by an interview. This information helps us to approve and connect Prayer Cell Leaders with Prayer Cell Members through weekly, local, on-site meetings or long-distance phone Prayer Cells. Monthly leadership meetings provide the necessary training in leadership skills, tools, and development to become Prayer Cell Leaders (PCLs). These, in turn, can equip their Prayer Cell Members (PCMs) to intercede effectively. When the order to pray and take effective action then comes, the well-trained, humble, and submitted spiritual Army will be able to hit the ground running, clad in the full armor of God.
Prayer Cell Leader Expectations
· Develop an effective prayer cell within 60 days of PCL approval.
· Attend JA PCL training sessions.
· Maximize use of all training materials to include the JA field kit.
· Provide a quarterly PCL report when requested as well as provide PC data to JA as needed.
· Demonstrate servant leadership
· With training provided by JA leadership, conduct interviews of PCMs; and mentor key PCMs to become PCLs and develop their own PCs.
· With the direction of the Holy Spirit, reach out to engage other intercessors and invite them to join Joel’s Army and your PC.