Reservations are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations can not be guaranteed unless the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Park District has been contacted for availability and this completed form is received. There will be a $25.00 reservation fee for those living within the Bellbrook Sugarcreek Park District's jurisdiction and a $50 reservation fee for those NOT living with Bellbrook Sugarcreek Park District's jurisdiction for shelter use after 1/1/18.
Important Facts to Remember:
1. Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted in the parks.
2. ALL parks close at dark.
3. Contact person is responsible for informing their group of the Park Rules.
4. Person reserving the facility must be 21 years of age or older.
5. Parking is limited to designated parking areas ONLY.
6. All litter must be placed in containers provided.
7. NO open fires except in grills.
I hereby agree to hold harmless and release the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Park District (BSPD), all its agents and employees, and owners of property manged by BSPD for an loss, damage, injury and expensesas may arise or be caused in any way by my or my child's participation in programs/use of property associated with BSPD.