EAST PARK RESEARCH, INC. (EPR) actively supports the advertising and promotion of its products by its domestic dealers and sales representatives through materials provided by EPR at no or nominal cost. Effective January 1, 2015, a NEW Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) on all EPR products will be in effect. This policy applies only to U.S. and Canadian dealers and sales representatives. We have implemented this MAP policy to preserve our strong reputation for providing customers with high value products and valued after sales support. We greatly appreciate the efforts of all resellers to distribute our products and support their customers.
The Map policy shall work under the following guidelines:
1. The MAP for all EPR products shall be no more than???% less than the published list price provided in the East Park Research Retail Price Book. MAP pricing is established by EPR and may be adjusted by EPR at its sole discretion.
2. The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of EPR products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email new letters, email solicitations, internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, public signage. The MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s).
3. The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by EPR or another manufacturer) with a product covered by the MAP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the MAP.
4. If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
5. MAP applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer within the dealer’s retail location or over the telephone. EPR dealers and sales representatives remain free to sell these products at any price they choose.
6. MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer EPR products at any price in excess of the MAP. Internet auctions may not display or have reserved bid or other acceptable price below the MAP price.
7. EPR will hold distributors, and resellers who sell to other resellers, responsible for the MAP policy compliance of their customers and any business entities that they are supplying.
8. EPR’s MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise that "they have the lowest prices" or the "will meet or beat any competitors price", that consumers should “call for a price” or phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or listed for the product is not less than MAP.
9. Dealer agrees to hold all trademarks of East Park Research, Inc. as the property of East Park Research Inc. and use advertising materials provided by East Park Research Inc. in an authorized manner only.
10 Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership or sales representatives. EPR does not intend to do business with dealers or sales representatives who degrade the image of EPR and its products. EPR will not provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.
by and between East Park Research, a Nevada Corporation, SELLER (hereinafter referred to as EAST PARK) and
an independent contractor (hereinafter referred to as BUYER). EAST PARK and BUYER shall be collectively referred to as ALL PARTIES.
This document is intended to be a binding contract for the sale of East Park’s products as more fully described in the attached invoice. This document will be executed in multiple forms and the date that the signed copy is received by East Park shall constitute the operative date of acceptance. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by written notice to the other party.
Buyer hereby agrees that in their selling of the Product they will make no representations, or warranties about the product other than those contained in the literature supplied by East Park Research and that they have complied with all Federal and State rules and regulations in its conduct of business in the sale of the Product. East Park shall not be responsible for any representations or warranties made by Buyer about the Product, and East Park shall not be responsible for any injury to any person or property arising out of the improper dissemination or re-distribution of the Product.
Buyer hereby agrees that they will not re-package or re-label the Product without prior written consent of East Park.
All third party web sales are allowed.(Amazon, ebay, craigslist, . . . ) However, the product price must be at or above East Park Researches suggested retail price.
5. PRIVATE LABEL AGREEMENT
Company agrees to purchase a minimum of 3,000 bottles for one calendar year. Private label customer assumes all risks and indemnifies East Park Research, Inc. from any trademark or patent infringement claims resulting from the use of artwork, lettering, or other material.
6. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
East Park Research’s satisfaction guarantee is 100%.
Buyer hereby agrees and acknowledges that the Product is a proprietary and intellectual property right owned exclusively by East Park. In the event East Park deems it necessary for a non-disclosure and non-competition agreement, then that agreement shall become operative upon receipt of the product.
8. TERMS OF AGREEMENT
Buyer agrees to pay any amounts owing upon receipt of the invoice. The purchase price shall be in accordance with the price sheet issued by East Park, which may be changed without notice.
9. NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the above recitals (all of which are true and shall be deemed to be incorporated into the interpretation and construction of this Agreement) and the mutual promises, covenants, terms and conditions contained herein, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. This Agreement and legal relations between the parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the State of Nevada. Legal action (if any) must be filed in Clark County, Nevada.
2. Information on www.eastparkresearch.com website may be copied for Buyer’s use.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto agree to be legally bound and have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.
*2709 Horseshoe Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89120 *P (844) MY-OLIVE *F 702.837.1110