The Ink Well Foundation Rules
At Ink Well events, our members are representatives of The Ink Well Foundation and must abide by every one of these rules. By signing this form, you agree that:
1. NO PHOTOGRAPHY IS EVER ALLOWED. The Ink Well may post or publish its own approved photos and information and you are welcome to forward these links on social media but do not ever take your own photos nor use ours for your own purposes. Likewise you may never reveal a patient’s identity verybally or otherwise to anyone. This is a federal offense, could make us lose our nonprofit status as well as risk jailtime and financial damages to its founder and staff. Violating this rule may result in expulsion from the group.
2. If I have had a communicable illness within 5 days prior to an event I have RSVPd for, I will cancel and notify the event leader as soon as possible.
3. I will do my best to attend at least 3-4 events annually. I will arrive at all events on time and will avoid last-minute cancellations. I understand that if I do not attend any event for longer than 12 months, I may lose my member status and need to reapply.
4. I will not consume any intoxicant (drug or alcohol) at least 12 hours prior to any event that I plan to attend.
5. I will behave age-appropriately: no swearing, or “adult” topics or drawings allowed.
6. I will not solicit other members for jobs or endeavor to make work “connections” at any event. Professional connections may happen as a natural part of socializing together but please just respect everyone's right to volunteer without being pressured in this way.
7. I will not make any unauthorized financial contribution or "gift" of any kind to any child, parent or host site during Ink Well event time.
8. I will not attempt to contact any child or parent outside the designated Ink Well event time unless the parent requests it and I clear it with Elizabeth Winter.
9. I will not bring an unauthorized guest to any event or activity.
10. All activities run by The Ink Well are managed solely by The Ink Well Foundation. I will not host, organize or represent any activity under the name "The Ink Well" without our direct authorization.