The Ink Well Foundation Rules & Code of Conduct
Ink Well volunteers work directly with minors, experiencing sensitive health issues and/or environmental conditions and all volunteers must abide by our Rules & Code of Conduct throughout all Ink Well events with no exceptions. By signing this form, you agree to abide by all Ink Well Foundation (hereafter called the Foundation) terms below. Violation of these terms may result in expulsion from the group.
1. NO PHOTOGRAPHY IS EVER ALLOWED. The Foundation may post or publish its own approved photos and information and you are welcome to share those posts, but do not ever take your own photos nor use ours for non-Ink-Well-related purposes. Likewise you must never reveal a patient’s identity verbally or otherwise to anyone- this includes mention or visuals of nametags, names written on drawings, or any other bio/likeness information. Doing soo is a federal violation of HIPAA law and could jeopardize our nonprofit status and risk jail time and financial damages to its founder and staff so do not do it.
The Foundation does reserve the right, license, and privilege to use volunteers' name, likeness, photograph, voice and/or biography in such a manner as the Foundation deems appropriate in order to promote and publicize its charitable activities.
2. You must not consume any intoxicant for at least 12 hours prior to any event that you plan to attend.
3. You must behave age-appropriately at all events: no swearing, no “adult” topics or drawings are allowed.
4. You must not attempt to contact any child or their families outside the designated Ink Well event time unless authorized by Foundation.
5. You must not accept any form of compensation for any art work created at Ink Well events. All art work should be given directly to the children attending our events during those events.
6. If you have had any communicable illness within 5 days prior to an event that you plan to attend, you must cancel and notify the event leader as soon as possible.
7. A minimum attendance of 4 events annually is required. You must arrive on time and avoid last-minute cancellations. If you do not attend any event in 12 months or longer, you may lose your member status and be required to reapply.
8. You must not solicit other members for jobs or endeavor to make work “connections” at any event. Professional connections may happen as a natural part of socializing together but please respect everyone's right to volunteer without being pressured in this way.
9. Unauthorized guests are not allowed at any event or activity.
10. All activities run by the Foundation are managed solely by us. You may not host, organize, nor represent any activity under the name "Ink Well Foundation" without our direct authorization.