This is the email address that we will use to send information to you. It is important that this email is active and remains active during your employment with us, and that you check this email address regularly.
HomePro Telecommunications, Inc.Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) of 1991Amended by the FTC ruling on 01/29/2003Amended by the FCC on 6/26/2003Do Not Solicit PolicyEffective Oct. 1, 2003
* It is the intention of HomePro Telecommunications to be in full compliance with all Federal and State telemarketing regulations. HomePro Telecommunications has documented policies, procedures and education practices to ensure full compliance with these regulations.
* A "live" operator conducts all calls placed to consumers for a commercial purpose by HomePro Telecommunications. Artificial or pre-recorded voice solicitations are not used for telephone solicitations.
* All calls by HomePro Telecommunications to residences are placed between the hours of 8:00am and 9:00pm local time at the called party's location (unless otherwise directed by State Law). This applies to both the initial and/or any follow-up calls.
* During the call, HomePro Telecommunication’s employees identify themselves by name, identify the client they are calling for, identify the product or services being offered, and provide the address or telephone number where customers may contact the client. All calls are closed in compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991, and the subsequent amendments.
* Any employees engaged in any aspect of telephone solicitation under the supervision of HomePro Telecommunications are educated and tested on the company's policy and on the existence and use of "Do Not Call" lists and other information contained herein by their employer.
* Prior to beginning any campaign, HomePro Telecommunications accepts a ''Do Not Call" list provided by the client we are marketing on behalf of, and then deletes those names from the call list. HomePro Telecommunications also deletes any names from the client's list that are contained on the internal Do Not Call Master file. HomePro Telecommunications also subscribes to Federal and State mandated "Do Not Call" lists and the list compiled by the Direct Marketing Association. Utilizing these lists does not release HomePro Telecommunications from complying with any existing State or Federal laws currently in effect or any that may be adopted regarding telephone solicitation or procurement of telephone numbers.
* After receiving a "Do Not Call" request from a customer, HomePro Telecommunications employees attempt to record the following information (from either the client's file or by taking the information from the customer, however, a customer need only provide a telephone number to be added to the Do Not Call list): - Customer's name - Customer's telephone number
* Customers requesting to be removed from the client's list are coded and their names are forwarded to the client to allow for removal from the clients' solicitation list. If requested, the customer's name and phone number are also placed on the internal ''Do Not Call" list so that the company will not call the customer for the next ten years as required by law. HomePro Telecommunications processes "Do Not Call" requests within 48 hours. It may, however, take 4-6 weeks to totally remove a telephone number from all calling lists.
* When requested, a copy of this policy will be sent to the customer by regular mail.
By submitting this form, you are accepting employment with HomePro Telecommunications. You will receive an email with the next steps for continuing the process. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, and welcome to HomePro!