Thank you for your interest in the Emergency Medical Institute's Paramedic Program.
To have your application considered for this program, you must complete and submit your application along with all supporting documentation.
To be eligible for this program, you must have:
1) NYS Emergency Medical Technician Certification, or higher.
2) Possess a valid New York State Driver’s License (or equivalent)
3) Possess a high school diploma (or equivalent)
4) Be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of application
5) Pass a criminal background investigation verifying that candidate is compliant with Section 800 6(f) of the New York State EMS Code
6) Successfully complete entrance assessment exam with an average of 75 or better.
Applicants must submit the following supporting documents for review:
1) Copy of your NYS EMT Certification, or higher.
2) Copy of your high school diploma (or equivalent)
3) Copy of your New York State Driver"s License (or equivalent)
4) Two Reference Letters: One (1) Professional Letter of Recommendation (Individual must have direct knowledge of your clinical practice as an EMT) and one (1) Personal Character Reference Letter
Please complete all relevant sections of this application as accurately as possible.
Individually scanned copies of your NYS EMT Certification, Driver's License, and High School Diploma are to be submitted with this application.
Reference Letters may be submitted at a later date.