Proposal Format: Prospective contributors will submit a 400-500 word abstract with at least five references from relevant literature and a chapter title, author name, affiliation, and contact information (phone, e-mail and mailing address).
Procedures: Please upload the proposal as a Word file below. All submitters will be notified by December 1, 2015 of the status of their proposal. Authors of selected proposals will receive chapter guidelines and will be invited to submit full chapters for consideration by October 1, 2016. Editors will review submitted chapters for final selection and make recommendations for revisions by December 1, 2016. Final submissions will be due by January 1, 2017. The Lobby Activism anthology will include chapters that form the 2016, 2017, and 2018 Lobby Activism themes that are yet to be determined. Our goal is publication of the anthology by the 2018 NAEA convention as a 10thanniversary of the NAEA Women’s Caucus Lobby Activism. Send queries to the lead editor Karen Keifer-Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org. Co-editors include Linda Hoeptner-Poling, Sheri Klein, Wanda B. Knight, and Adetty Pérez de Miles.
- October 1, 2015: Proposal Submission Deadline
- December 1, 2015: Notification of Proposal Acceptance and Invitation to Submit Chapters
- September 1, 2016: Full Chapter Submission
- December 1, 2016: Notification of Acceptance and Revisions Returned
- January 1, 2017: Final Chapter Submission