STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female and that Christian marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture.
To preserve the integrity of First Choice Women’s Resource Centers it is imperative that all persons employed by First Choice, or who serve as volunteers, agree to abide by this Statement of Faith.
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE
1. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, First Choice Women’s Resource Centers, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to women with crisis pregnancies - both in word and deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as First Choice Women’s Resource Centers’ board members, directors, and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
2. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
3. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust, providing promised information and services, and eschewing any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations.
4. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
5. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers does not discriminate in providing services because of the race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status of its clients.
6. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers does not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
7. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers offers assistance free of charge at all times.
8. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers is committed to creating an awareness with the local community of the needs of pregnant women and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
9. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and physician.)
10. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Centers are independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers receives no payments of any kind from these agencies, does not enter into contractual relationships with the agencies, and does not share combined office space. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of centers. First Choice Women’s Resource Centers neither initiates nor facilitates independent adoptions, though they may refer for independent adoptions in states where it is legal.