2) The agency agrees to provide USACOPS with information that is current and accurate.
3) USACOPS.com may refuse or terminate your USACOPS Department Webpage at any time if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us or for any reason we find objectionable.
4) USACOPS Department Webpages, which includes but not limited to submitted names, text, links, and/or graphics, may not be used to engage in commercial activities. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
offering for sale or trade any products or services
promotions, advertisements, or solicitations;
conducting raffles or contests;
displaying a sponsorship banner of any kind, including those that are generated by banner or link exchange services; and
displaying banners for services that provide cash or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their web sites.
5) USACOPS Department Webpages are for government, sworn law enforcement agencies. We currently are not accepting submissions from private, for-profit, business enterprises/agencies.
6) The agency agrees to permit USACOPS to sell advertisement on each page maintained and updated by USACOPS and representing the agency.
Notice: Neither USACOPS, any advertiser on USACOPS.com, ValueWeb, nor any agent on behalf of USACOPS shall assume any liability for any false, inaccurate, non-current or misleading information published on USACOPS.com.
I have read and agree to the above guidelines and: