1. Please submit this application no later than 6 weeks prior to the requested visit date. We
submitting your application early in the year, giving you the best chance at visiting your first choice Camp.
2. All applications must be submitted by
September 20th, 2015
. No applications will be processed after Sept. 20th.
Please be aware of high volume times of the year when applying to visit specific Camp departments, i.e. summertime for Program staff and end of year for Development and Finance staff. Also, we can not guarantee your first choice Camp will be able to support your visit. In this case Camp Support Services will work to find you the next best Camp to fulfill your visit objectives.
3. Once the visit is approved by the host Camp, Camp Support Services will work with the peer visitor to complete an itinerary outlining the logistics of the visit.
4. Camp Support Services is available to provide support in arranging transportation, accommodations, meals and agenda prior to and during the visit. Visitor may choose to utilize our travel agent or book all travel personally.
1. Within 4 weeks after the visit completion date, the visitor will submit a visit report. The template is provided by Camp Support Services.
2. Please note a photo of the peer visitor with the visiting team is part of the report!
3. All receipts must be submitted within 4 weeks from the visit completion date; please make copies for your records. Reimbursement is contingent upon returning receipts and the visit report.
4. The peer visitor is expected to share findings and best practices learned from their visit with their department team members.