1. By submitting to guest post, you hereby assign the intellectual property rights, titles, and interests, including copyrights, of all content developed or prepared for GenTwenty to GenTwenty. In other words, you transfer your copyright to GenTwenty.
2. The work you are submitting for publication on GenTwenty is your own, original, and has never appeared anywhere else (either online or in print).
3. Once you have submitted this form, you will allow up to 12 weeks for consideration for publication on GenTwenty. If your work has not been published and you have not been contacted during these 12 weeks, you are free to do as you wish with what you submitted here, including resubmitting this form. In other words, the rights to the work revert to the author.
4. Your work will always be credited to you.
5. If you choose to showcase this work in your portfolio, you agree to post no more than the first 200 words and provide a link directing readers back to GenTwenty.
6. We reserve the right to remove links we do not support, suspect to be paid links, or part of a backlink campaign.
7. If any of these terms and conditions are broken, legal action will be taken.