Join us for a very special event to learn why Detroit is the perfect place to open a Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt store!
Neighborhood-based brands are making waves in the franchise industry as shopping local is important to people in Detroit. With it’s community-centered, proven system, award-winning yogurt, and modern look, Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt is poised for growth in Michigan. With a successful pilot store open in the Detroit area, there is plenty of room to add at least seven more in the area and further expansion in other regions of Michigan. If you want to get in on the excitement as we grow, you’ll want some important facts about Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt:
A fun, friendly concept that appeals to a wide target market
– A neighborhood-based business model with low initial build out and labor cost
– Excellent local franchisee support.
– Multiple income streams — snacks and dessert, catering, fundraising, parties, community events
– Award-winning product in multiple markets*
– In just its first year, the store in Troy, Michigan, performed at or above 75 percent of all Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt stores in gross sales.
– Average ticket is over $7 per person
When: Thursday, November 19th, 7:00 p.m.
Where: Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt, 3067 Rochester Rd., Troy, MI 48083
What: Meet the Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt team
Joseph Verbeke, Area Developer & Franchise Owner
Emily Verbeke, Area Developer & Franchise Owner
The event will also feature yogurt and topping samplings, a tour of the store, and an oportunity to answer any questions on your mind but in a relaxing, no pressure setting.
To reserve your spot please complete the form below