1. In order to reserve your date, Be.YOU.Tiful Salon must receive a 25% deposit of your total amont due. The remaining balance is due 21 days prior to service date.
2. Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE
3. The $25 travel fee is per person in your wedding party. There may be an additional fee if traveling beyond 20 miles.
4. Even if you would like your hair down, it requires the use of a curling iron/straightner, and it will be charged as a Bridal Up-do.
5. All changes must be made either by phone or in person at the salon with our wedding coordinator. No changes can be made via voicemail or email.
6. Reservations WILL be cancelled if payment and signed contract are not received by due date.
7. If a party is over an hour late for their appointment without making contact, it will be assumed that the reservation is cancelled and the client forfeits all deposit/payments made to Be.YOU.Tiful Salon. If the party is late to the scheduled time and makes contact, the Salon may or may not be able to accommodate to the changes. If services cannot be fulfilled, the deposit will not be refunded, but the remaining payment will be refunded.
8. Any changes to the amount of services needed must be confirmed 21 days before service date. Be.YOU.Tiful Salon cannot guarantee services for a number of people that is higher than the agreed amount 21 days before service date. If services are not cancelled 21 days prior, the client will be liable for payment of that entire service. In other words, if your bridesmaid decides she only wants her hair done and not her make up, you must call and cancel 21 days prior, or she will be responsible to pay for the cancelled service.
*Be sure all members of the bridal party have clean & dry hair with mousse and/or styling product in their hair upon arrival.
*Please remember all accessories (veils, flowers, etc.)
*Please wear a button down shirt on the day of services.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions listed above,