We at The Loan Depot want you to feel absolutely secure with all of your loan transactions with us. We value your confidencein us and would like to describe our privacy practices regarding information that we collect, disclose, and obtain.
The Loan Depot does not sell your name to other companies for solicitation.
Information that we collect
We collect and maintain information about you to provide you with our financial services.
We collect certain information ("non-public personal information") about applicants from the following sources:
· Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your Social Security number, assets, employment, banking information, references, and residential information.
· Information that we receive from various credit reporting agencies, Tele-track, check loan verification, collection agencies, similar loan companies, and financial institutions.
How we protect your information
At The Loan Depot, our customers are our most valued assets. Protecting your privacy is important to us. We only allow access to personal information about you to our employees or those who provide you with our loan services. We require those individuals to whom we permit access to your information to protect it and keep it confidential. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable regulatory standards to guard your non-public information.
We do not disclose any non-public information about you, as our customer or former customer, except as described in this notice.
Information we disclose
We may disclose the non-public information we collect about you, as described above, to the following third parties:
· Financial service providers, such as Tele-track, Check Loan Verification, and Credit Reporting Agencies.
· Similar lending institutions, Banks, Credit Unions, Law Enforcement, or Collection Agencies.
We may also disclose non-public personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
How to opt out of disclosure
If you prefer that we not disclose non-public personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to non-affiliated third parties, you may:
· Put your "opt out" request in writing to Loan Depot, Inc., 5870 S. Decatur Blvd. Ste 145, Las Vegas, NV 89118.
· Contact us by phone at (702) 252-8383 or by fax at (702) 252-8993.