1. In consideration for voluntarily participating in the Call To Duty Campout on June 27-29, 2014, and other valuable consideration, I hereby accept all risk associated with same participation and RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE New Vision Ministries International ("NVMI"), its Board of Directors, its officers, volunteers, agents, partners, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, illness, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise (including but not limited to the negligence of other campers and/or participants), while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted or in transportation to and from said premises and/or activity.
2. To the best of my knowledge, I am in proper physical condition to participate in this activity. I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with the activity, including but not limited to any inherent risks and/or dangers involved, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity, and engage in such activity knowing that the activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES from any loss, liability, injury, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees, that may arise from or relate to my participation in said activity or event and is caused in whole or in part by my negligent or intentional act and/or omission.
4. It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse (if any), if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am not alive, shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
5. I UNDERSTAND THAT NVMI WILL NOT BE REPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEDICAL OR OTHER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH AN INJURY I MAY SUSTAIN DURING THIS EVENT AND/OR ACTIVITY.
6. I further agree to become familiar with the rules and regulations of NVMI concerning camper conduct and not to violate said rules of any directive or instruction made by the person or persons in charge of said activity and that I will further assume the complete risk of any activity done in violation of any rule or directive or instruction.
7. I also understand that I should and am urged by NVMI to obtain adequate health and accident insurance to cover and personal injury to myself which may be sustained during the activity or the transportation to and from said activity.
8. NVMI and its governing Board reserve the right to use, reproduce, distribute, and/or display any camper’s image, likeness or voice from any video or photograph taken at a NVMI event or on NVMI’s property.
BY CLICKING "AGREE", I ACKNOWLEDGE, WARRANT, AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement, understand it releases all claims and causes of action related to my participation in this event/activity, and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same.