I acknowledge that by pressing the submit button, I am officially signing this document. My typed name below is my symbol and intent of authentication where I willingly signed, understand, and adopt this document and agree to the following statements.
1. You are a representative of PNWU. Your behavior, comments, attitude, and actions shall be appropriate and positive. We expect your relationship and time spent with visiting student(s) to be Professional.
2. Be sensitive to the visiting student's needs and culture (including diet restrictions, etc.).
3. Hosting is a great opportunity to get to know the visting applicants and allows them the opportunity to see the benefits of the campus life at PNWU and the Yakima Valley. Educate yourself of the varied opportunites of the valley and be able to tell the visting students of what the valley has to offer.
4. Be aware of the visting students' needs. Make sure they are able to have time to get adequate rest and prepare for the interview process the following day.
5. Provide feedback regarding your interactions with applicants to the Student Admissions Committee Representative.