All members are asked to sign the commitment pledge below to confirm that they understand and respect the obligations of all members. Please keep a copy for your records as well as submit a signed copy to the facilitator.
By signing and submitting this commitment pledge to The Career Buzz Facilitator, I hereby acknowledge that as a new Career Buzz Member, I:
1. Understand that Career Buzz Group Membership is exclusive to HR/OD leaders- director level and higher;
2. Understand that the exclusivity of the group brings with it the obligation to make attending the semi monthly meetings a priority and contribute meaningfully to the group’s goals;
3. Understand that ICC seeks committed members who intend to stay with the group until employment has been secured;
4. Will bring guests to the meetings only if they have been previously approved by the facilitator;
5. Will be prepared to discuss and provide valuable information to the host and other members at each meeting;
6. Will maintain a respect for the time of all group members (i.e. be brief and concise and stay focused on the topic of discussion);
7. Will be open to making introductions and communicating knowledge of potential job opportunities to connect fellow Career Buzz members and to support them in their search;
8. Understand that fellow Career Buzz members may compete for the same position opening and will navigate that process with respect;
9. Will strictly maintain the confidentiality of all Career Buzz members and not disclose any private information shared by the members without the express permission of the disclosing member to do so. (eg., in order to make a referral to help solve a member’s business problem);
10. Will notify the facilitator if I will be unable to attend or will arrive late;
11. Understand that if I miss 3 consecutive scheduled meetings, I may be asked if I would like to remain an active member or if I prefer to be removed from the list;
12. Understand that meetings will start on time, even if all members are not yet there;
13. Will refrain from using electronic devices during meeting times (other than to check calendars as required). Including telephone calls – instead I will use breaks for this purpose;
14. Will raise issues with the group as needed and will give confidential constructive feedback to the facilitator in order to improve the functioning of the group.
15. Will not deliver and/or sell services that would be deemed competing with ICC.