Booth Space Agreement
1. Booth space rental must be paid in advance and remitted with this agreement.
2. Festival Committee reserves the right to limit the amount of vendors selling the same type of products. (First Come – First Payment Basis)
3. ALL applications, payments and forms should be received by September 9th.
Please send check for total amount made out to: Irish Heritage Festival –
Mail to Pat McDonough – c/o Irish Heritage Festival – PO BOX 375 Canton, MA 02021
4. Festival Hours: 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. (New Hours)
5. Set-up Time: Sunday Morning October 11th, 2013 - 8:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.
6. All Vendors must carry out trash generated by their booth. Please be prepared as this is very important.
7. Release. The Vendor hereby releases and waives any and all claims for personal injury, product liability, theft, breakage, or other damage, against the Irish Heritage Festival, Committee Members, Florian Hall and McKeon Post.
8. Sale Items. With this agreement you are asked to provide us with a general list of the items you plan to sell at the Festival, ITEMS NOT APPROVED, OR NOT ON YOUR LIST MAY BE PROHIBITED AT THE FESTIVAL
9. Festival Committee reserves the right to ask any vendor to exit the festival for selling or showing any distasteful products. (This is a family festival!)
10. No Refunds due to weather, circumstances beyond our control, and if you are unable to attend.
By submitting and signing this form you are stating that you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement as stated above.