Scholarships are not free. Students who are chosen for a scholarship, must meet and maintain certain criteria in order to keep their scholarship. Some of these criteria are (but are not limited to):
1. Practicing a minimum number of minutes each week (30 minute lessons are 80 minutes per week, 45 minute lessons are 140 minutes per week, and 60 minute lessons are 200 minutes per week). I will return my practice time sheet (download below) each week for practice credit. If I defult in my practice time for more than two weeks, I am at risk of losing my scholarship.
2. I and my parent(s) will be involved in helping with, organizing, and participating in fundraising events.
3. I will have a good attitude, work hard, and respect my teachers and others. I am allowed 5 warnings per quarter, after which time I am at risk of losing my scholarship.
4. I am willing to meet other critiera presented in order to maintain my scholarship.
5. I understand that scholarships are CASH only tuition and cannot be combined with any other discounts or form of payment.