LETTER OF AGREEMENT FOR PERSONAL TRAINING & CLASSES This Agreement is made and entered into this __day of _______________, by and between ________________ (“Client”) and Studio F.I.T. of Tampa Bay, physically located at 2136 Ashley Oak Circle, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544 (“Company”). In consideration of the mutual promises exchanged herein and other goods and valuables consideration, the parties agree as follows:
1 Client(s) and Company have agreed that he/she will conduct 30 or 60 minute workout sessions unless otherwise agreed to.
Each session will begin at a mutually convenient, agreed-upon time and shall be subject to the policies (“Company Policies”) attached.
All workout sessions must be completed within thirty (30) days of this agreement otherwise they will be forfeited.
2.Client(s) will pay Company the sum agreed for these sessions. Client acknowledges that if these sessions are shared with other paying clients, that cancelations and/or reschedules must be coordinated amongst the participating clients.
It is agreed that no credit or refund shall be due for sessions cancelled by Client, except as provided in the Policies posted.
3. Concurrently with the execution of this Agreement, Client has executed and delivered to Company a Waiver and Assumption of Risk Agreement, in which Client assumes the risk of participating in an exercise program and agrees that Company and its agents, employees, or contractors, if any, shall have no liability for any injury, illness, or similar difficulty that Client may suffer arising out of or connected with Client’s participation in Company’s program. Client hereby acknowledges and agrees that the execution and delivery of the Waiver Agreement are material inducements to Company permitting Client to participate in Company program and agrees to be bound by same.
4. Client(s) and Company may agree to conduct additional sessions at such times and locations as they may agree upon, and in such event (i) the provisions of this Agreement, including the Company Policies attached, shall be deemed to apply to such additional sessions and (ii) Client will pay Company in advance, the sum of $__ per __ minute session. Client acknowledges and agrees that no credit or refund shall be due for sessions cancelled by Client, except as provided in the Company Policies.
5. Client(s) has the right to cancel this agreement within 3 days without penalty, exclusive of holidays and weekends. In addition, if Company goes out of business or moves it’s facilities more than five (5) driving miles from the current location, client has the right to cancel this agreement and receive a refund that shall be an amount equal to the contact price divided by the number of weeks in the contract term and multiplying the result by the number of weeks remaining in the contract term. Contact the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services for more information within sixty (60) days should Company go out of business. The business location shall not be deemed out of business when temporarily closed for repair and renovation of the premises: 1) Upon sale, for not more than 14 consecutive days or 2) during ownership, for not more than seven consecutive days and not more than two periods of seven consecutive days in any calendar year. Further, if client dies or becomes physically unable to avail himself of a substantial portion of the contracted services which was used from the commencement of the contract until the time of disability, client has the right to cancel with refund of funds paid or accepted in payment of the contract in an amount computed by dividing the contract price by the number of weeks remaining in the contract term.
6. All cancelation requests must be in writing to the Company and shall also terminate obligations to any entity to whom Company has subrogated or assigned this agreement. Once a cancelation request is received, client will receive a full refund of all monies paid under the agreement unless services have been rendered. If services have been rendered, Company may retain an amount computed by dividing the number of occasions services are to be rendered into the total contract price and multiplying the result by the number of complete days that have passed since the making of the contract or, if appropriate by the number of occasions that services have been rendered. A refund shall be issued within thirty (30) days after receipt of the notice of cancellation made.
7. SHOULD YOU (CLIENT) CHOOSE TO PAY FOR MORE THAN ONE (1) MONTH OF THIS AGREEMENT IN ADVANCE, BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR FUTURE SERVICES AND MAY BE RISKING LOSS OF YOUR MONEY IN THE EVENT THIS HEALTH STUDIO AND/OR COMPANY/BUSINESS LOCATION CEASES TO OPERATE. THIS HEALTH STUDIO IS NOT REQUIRED BY FLORIDA LAW TO PROVIDE ANY SECURITY AND THERE MAY NOT BE OTHER PROTECTIONS PROVIDED TO YOU SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY IN ADVANCE.
Studio F.I.T. of Tampa Bay is registered with the state of Florida as a Health Studio; Registration # HS8402.
Our Mailing Address and Primary Business Location is 2136 Ashley Oak Circle, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Client and Company have caused this Agreement to be executed on the day and year first above written and terminating thirty (30) days thereafter.