Download our pricing brochure
• Inkjet prints are archival, exhibition ready prints.
• Sizes range from 8.5x11 sheets to 44" wide rolls depending on media type.
• There must be a HALF INCH margin around all inkjet prints. For cut sheet sizes (sizes that are not on a roll) we require to have the following margins:
THIS IS A REQUIREMENT ONLY FOR INKJET PRINTS
• If you want your print centered on a cut sheet you'd need to leave 3/4" of margin all around.
• If you need an 8.5x11, you cannot print on an 8.5x11 sheet. You must go up to the next paper size. We will scale down prints in order to avoid cropping.
• Inkjet prints can only be SINGLE SIDED.
• Not sure how to calculate square footage? Use this tool!
• Vinyl Decals must be saved with outlines as Illustrator files no wider than 22".
• Please email email@example.com with any questions.
• Zines should be sized correctly and saved as pages (NOT spreads) as a single PDF. The total page count should be divisible by 4.
• As for sizing, you can either do a 8.5x11 folded (finished page of 8.5x5.5), an 11x17 folded (finished page of 8.5x11), or a 12x18 folded (finished page 9x12).
• All zines are made using our 28# stock. They are priced per copy.
• Your file must have bleed if you would like it trimmed. Keep in mind, this will either bump up your file to a bigger paper size or we will have to scale it down.
• Laserjet prints are non-archival.
• Sizes range from 8.5x11 sheets to 12x18 sheets depending on media type.
• There must be a 1/8 INCH border around all laserjet prints. If you need an 8.5x11, you cannot print on an 8.5x11 sheet. You must go up to the next paper size. We will scale down prints in order to avoid cropping.
• Laserjet copies can be DOUBLE SIDED.
Please choose either the 8.5x11 sheets or the phototex rolls. Do not choose from both categories.
• We can print almost any envelope size.
• You must bring your own.
• Envelopes cannot have brads or metal.
• Pricing is typically 5¢ per color print & 2¢ for B&W.
• Your file must have BLEED if you would like it trimmed to the edge of the image.
• We will ask for a new file if it is not correct, or some of your image/text may be cut off.
• Please see this guide for instructions.
Print Center Staff ONLY