Download our pricing brochure
For RISO orders, please click here
If what you need is a fast copy on regular paper or cardstock, please select Laserjet Copies.
If you need to order 8.5x11" black and white print(s) and don't want to fill out this form, you are welcome to use the student computer station at the print center.
If the form seems confusing, please contact the Print Center: email@example.com. You are welcome to stop by and we can talk in person. :)
• Inkjet prints are archival, exhibition-ready, and high quality prints.
• Sizes range from 8.5x11 sheets to 44" wide rolls depending on media type.
• Inkjet prints can only be SINGLE SIDED.
• Not sure how to calculate square footage? Use this tool!
The following only applies for cutsheets, not rolls:
• If you need an 8.5x11 image, you cannot print on an 8.5x11 sheet. You must go up to the next paper size. We will scale down prints in order to avoid cropping.
• The longest edge of your image must be 1" shorter than your paper selection. For example: if you are printing on 11x17", your image must be 16" high or shorter.
• If you want your print centered on the sheet, the longest edge of your image must be 1.5" shorter than the paper. For example, if you are printing on 11x17" paper, your image must be 15.5" high or shorter.
If this is confusing, please contact the print center firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Vinyl Decals must be saved with outlines as Illustrator files no wider than 22".
• Please make sure to not have any layers overlapping each others. If the machine goes twice over the same line it will pierce the paper.
• Please email email@example.com with any questions.
• Zines should be sized correctly and saved as pages (NOT spreads) as a single PDF. The total page count should be divisible by 4.
• As for sizing, you can either do a 8.5x11 folded (finished page of 8.5x5.5), an 11x17 folded (finished page of 8.5x11), or a 12x18 folded (finished page 9x12).
• Zines are made using our 20# stock for 8.5x5.5" zines, and 28# stock for the other two sizes. They are priced per copy.
• If you want your file to be exactly the size you've requested after trimming, you must have bleed. When adding bleed only do so on the three outer edges of each page. The edge that will be touching the other page (at the center) must not have bleed.
We will do our best to let you know about any formatting issue. But we do not take responsibility if your zine comes out not the way you wanted due to bad formatting on your part.
• Laserjet prints are non-archival.
• Sizes range from 8.5x11 sheets to 12x18 sheets depending on media type.
• There must be a 1/8 INCH border around all laserjet prints. If you need an 8.5x11, you cannot print on an 8.5x11 sheet. You must go up to the next paper size. We will scale down prints in order to avoid cropping.
• Laserjet copies can be DOUBLE SIDED.
Please choose either the 8.5x11 sheets or the phototex rolls. Do not choose from both categories.
• We can print almost any envelope size.
• You must bring your own.
• Envelopes cannot have brads or metal.
• Pricing is typically 5¢ per color print & 2¢ for B&W.
• Your file must have BLEED if you would like it trimmed to the edge of the image.
• We will ask for a new file if it is not correct, or some of your image/text may be cut off.
• Please see this guide for instructions.
For name tag request, please click here
Once the order is submitted you will receive an email with a picture of the card attached for approval. Please, let us know of any mispelling or changes you would like us to make. The picture attached won't have the KCAI logo, but the final print will. Thank you.
Print Center Staff ONLY