Please complete this form and submit along with full course payment. Listed below are the requirements and conditions for participating in the Presley Pilates Teacher Training Program. Please read all terms and conditions carefully. Space is reserved and registration is complete at:
- completion of application interview
- submission of application form
- submission of enrollment contract
- submission of letter of reference
- purchase of student liability insurance
- confirmed start date
- completed of course payment
1. By submitting this contract, student acknowledges that she/he has read and understood all of the requirements and guidelines and agrees to all of the terms.
2. Presley Pilates reserves the right to terminate any student from the Teacher Training Program for misconduct and/or unprofessional behavior. Misconduct is defined as violent behavior, alcohol, or drug use, sexual misconduct, verbal, or physical abuse, property demage, or theft. There will be no monetary refund, if a student is terminated from the program.
3. If Presley Pilates has to cancel a full course for any reason a full refund will be returned to applicant, or applicant can choose to hold payment for future use.
4. The students acknowledges, that she/he is mentally and physically healthy enough to enter the program and participates at her/his own risk.
5. The student agrees to release the studio and all instructors/educators from and and all liability.
6. The student agrees to sign up for a liability insurance policy before the course starts.
7. The student specifically acknowledges that she/he shall not cause, or permit the teaching materials to be copied, duplicated, photographed, scanned, entered into any form of electrical memory bank of any kind, or replicated in any form, or fashion.
8. Certificate: Completion of course and all requirenments does not imply automatic award of certificate. Students' skills will be evaluated on an individual basis in a written and practical exam. Student must have completed all coursework, personal practice, practice teaching and observation hours to be eligible for certification exam. The Presley Pilates Teacher Certificate will be granted at the sole discretion of the Presley Pilates Teacher Training Director.
9. Course fee and cancellations: Course fee payment is required with this form and is non-transferrable. If the student pays in full and cancels at least 21 days prior to course start date, a refund except $500 deposit will be issued. If the students cancels with a less then 21 day notice prior to course start date, course fees are completely non-refundable and non-transferable. Once a student starts a course, there will be no refunds.
10. Class attendance policy: Student is expected to take part and be present for all classes of the course for which she/he registered. Any missed hours must be re-scheduled with the Instructor and will incur additional fees.
12. Student agrees to keep and obey all the rules and regulations now in force, or prescribed by Presley Pilates and its hosting facilities for the use of its facility and equipment.
By submitting this form, I accept, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the above described Presley Pilates Teacher Training Student Contract.