By Partnering with Eighty Eight Notes Concert Bands, my school agrees to:
1. Support the Eighty Eight Notes Concert Bands teacher in our school and help promote the program.
2. Support the program within our school.
3. Provide a space for lessons and rehearsals.
4. Provide a space to store percussion instruments such as a bass drum, symbals, triangles, tamborine, etc. if applicable.
5. Allow performance opportunities for your school band (typically two concerts, one in December and one in May).
6. Maintain communication with Laura Thompson, Program Coordinator of Eighty Eight Notes Concert Bands, and Mellisa Weinert, CEO of Eighty Eight Notes School of Music with all questions and concerns.
7. Allow students to attend one 30-minute lesson and one 30-minute rehearsal on assigned band days.
8. Link the Eighty Eight Notes Concert Bands website to your school website