For the long text responses below, write your answer in a word processing application (such as Word) and copy & paste it into the boxes below. Just in case...
On behalf of the PARK CITY ROTARY CLUB, we are excited to have you and your friends and family join in this year’s MINER’S DAY PARADE and FESTIVITIES. Please read the following guidelines which must be followed for a safe and fun experience for all.
1. Please arrive by 10:00 am and line-up on Swede Alley. Judging will begin promptly at 10:30.
2. Check-in for your parade position at the Parade Official’s table located on Swede Alley. While there you will receive number designation to attach to your entry.
3. Please tape your parade entry number to the middle of your car, float, entry, for the ease of announcers and judges. Announcing occurs from the Deck at 505 Main Street and again at the 9th avenue turn.
4. Parade begins at 11:00 am sharp, rain or shine right after the flyover.
5. The Parade route is down Main Street, turning left on 9th Avenue, then right onto Park Avenue. The parade ends on Park Avenue near the entrance to City Park. All parade entries MUST continue down Park Avenue. You can NOT enter City Park. You may drop off at 7-11 and will only be allowed 30 seconds to disembark.
6. Please – NO alcohol allowed, either in or on parade floats and entries.
7. NO items may be “thrown” from any float, person, walker, vehicle or parade entry. NO exceptions. Approved items may be “handed” to spectators only – in direct hand-to-hand fashion. Approved items could include flyers, coupons, small logoed items, small candies, sealed bottles of water. Violators will be stopped by the Park City Police Department officers and asked to leave the parade route immediately.
8. NO water devices such as squirt guns, water pistols, water balloons will be allowed, either in or on parade entries.
9. Children MUST be under adult supervision at all times.
10. Please pick-up all trash created by you on Swede Alley, the parade route and in the area you tear-down your float/entry
11. All parade entries will be reviewed and subject to approval prior to parade day. Please be clear on your parade application.
12. Parade participants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Rotary Club of Park City, the officers, the members, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, demands and liabilities of any nature, including all costs and expenses including attorney’s fees, for or on account of all injuries or death or any person or on account of all damages to property of any kind whether tangible or intangible, or loss of use resulting therefrom, proximately caused by the negligence or the comparative negligence of the Rotary Club of Park City, its officers, members, and affiliates in the performance of obligations under this Agreement and/or arising out of any activity related to this Agreement.
For Additional Parade Information: Contact Heidi Hewitt at 435.901.4068 or email email@example.com.