Setting up your account online to make payments and manage your account:
1. On the resident login screen, click Create New Account
2. Enter your date of birth example: 01/02/1999
3. Enter your account number example: 12345
4. Create a username and password (write down your password in a safe place)
5. Enter a recovery password. Confirm password.
6. Click confirm recovery password (in red) you will then receive an email at the address you provided that will ask you to confirm one more time.
7. Once you receive your email with your final confirmation requesting your corporate id you will need to enter Northstar. This final step is important in the event you forget your password.
While you are logged into Resident Web Access, click the tabs at the top of the page to:
Credit Card- you can at any time change or update your credit card information.
Open Charges-there will be no charges to view unless your account has been billed for the month. The system will only allow you to pay up to what is owed.
Account-you can at any time change your password, email, phone numbers
Once your payment has been accepted you will receive a confirmation number and can print a receipt. If you do not click confirm your payment has not gone through.
Please note, Inline Utilities does not have access to your credit card information or your password. If you forget your password you will need to go to the Resident Login screen and enter your user name and click on the recover password button. A temporary password will be emailed to you for a one time use so that you can enter your account and update your password. If you failed to enter an email at time of set-up you will need to come to the Inline Office with id that matches the account to have the password reset.