1. The Client hereby agrees to employ Kingston Vegas/Rose King to provide the Client with services consisting of providing an agenda which will include some or all of the following: pricing information, reservations, and delivery/pickup services based on Kingston Vegas/Rose King’s understanding of Client's needs.
2. The services will also include any other tasks, needed to complete the agenda. Kingston Vegas/Rose King hereby agrees to provide such services to the client.
3. The term of this agreement will begin on the date is signed and the non-refundable deposit is received. This contract will remain in full force and effect until the completion of services, subject to earlier termination as provided in this agreement. The term of this agreement may be extended with the written consent of the parties.
4. In the event that either party breaches a material provided under this agreement, the non-defaulting party may terminate this agreement and require the defaulting party to indemnify the non-defaulting party against all reasonable damages.
5. Kingston Vegas/Rose King will be reimbursed for reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by Kingston Vegas/Rose King in connection with providing the services under this Agreement.