Wellington Quarantine, LLC is a limited access facility. Visitation and activities is permitted at the discretion of the State of Florida, United States Department of Agriculture and Wellington Quarantine, LLC.
* ALL persons entering Wellington Quarantine, LLC MUST first register at office and sign a release form.
* By signing this Agreement, you agree to: NO medication supplements or topical treatments shall be administered to any quarantine horses without prior consent. Antibiotics and Antibacterial_products are NOT permitted to be used or administered during the CEM testing process. A list of prohibited items is available in the office.
* Quarantined horses may be exercised by hand walking, lunging or riding. Turnout is available. No free lunging allowed on the premises. Electric fencing may be activated upon request.
* Veterinarians and blacksmiths are permitted to work on quarantined horses ONLY with prior notification, approval and signing of a release of liability form.
* ABSOLUTELY NO PETS are permitted anywhere at quarantine.
* ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING anywhere at quarantine.
* Everyone must use foot and hand wash upon entering and leaving quarantine areas.
* All requests and special instructions must be made thru James Lala.
* TIPPING OF GROOMS IS ENCOURAGED AND APPRECIATED!