Minnesota Horse and Hunt Club, its owners, officers, employees, agents, representatives, parents, and affiliates(hereinafter, “MHHC”) has agreed to permit me to use the property at the club, including: Minnesota Horse and Hunt Club pavilion and clubhouse, sporting clays course, 5-stand, trap and skeet fields and any other clay target facility on the property (hereinafter the “Event”). In consideration for permission to participate in these activities and use the facilities and vehicles, I agree.
(1) that there is a risk of serious injury or death if I participate in the Event . Some of the risks that I may en- counter are defective or faulty weapons or ammunition, negligence of other participants, and negligence of MHHC and their employees, agents or representatives,
(2) that I accept all risks arising out of or relating to my participation in the Event, whether listed in paragraph (1) above or not.
(3) that I will read and abide by the MHHC rules and regulations for the Event, as well as all other MHHC rules and regulations as they may be posted or presented by MHHC personnel. And, that if I do not follow these rules and regulations, my permission to participate will be revoked, and any fees or charges that I paid will not be refunded.
(4) that I am in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations pertaining to the use and possession of firearms, and that I will inform MHHC immediately if I learn of any reason why I cannot legally use or possess firearms.
(5) to waive my right to bring any claims against MHHC and its owners, officers, employees, agents, representa- tives, event partners, parents and affiliates that arise out of or relate to my participation in sporting clays and all other aspects of the Event, and to release MHHC and its owners, officers, employees, agents, representatives, event partners, parents and affiliates from liability for any such claims. This waiver and release includes claims based upon negligence by MHHC and its owners, officers, employees, agents, representatives, event partners, parents and affiliates. I further agree that I will indemnify, hold harmless, and reimburse MHHC and its owners, officers, employees, agents, representatives, event partners, parents and affiliates for all losses (including attor- neys’ fees and costs) from any claims brought by any persons or entities arising out of or relating to my partici- pation in all aspects of the Event.
(6) that all disputes arising under this Release or from participation in sporting clays and all other aspects of the Event shall be litigated exclusively in the Court of Common Pleas of Scott County, Minnesota.
(7) I grant MHHC permission to use photographic and/or video images of me for the purpose of marketing, publicizing and promoting MHHC. I waive any right to be compensated for the use of my image.