JENNIFER KOHL PHOTOGRAPHY CONTRACT
1. The session deposit is non-refundable and due within 24 hours of booking your session. You can pay this deposit by sending is via PayPal to email@example.com Your session will NOT be on the calendar until the session deposit is paid. Failing to pay the deposit will cancel your session and JKP has the right to leave that date open to future clients. The session fee includes time of the photographer during the session, travel time, and editing your gallery.
2. The non-refundable deposit will be transferable to a later date in the event of a circumstance beyond the client's control if the client reschedules within 24 hours of session date. (ie illness, death, unavoidable weather events). If client cancels a rescheduled session more than one (1) time, the deposit is then forfeited, non-refundable and non-transferable at that time. A $30 gas fee applies when traveling more than 25 miles from my home. Should anyone within your family/party become ill before your session, please let Jennifer know. Should a child attend a session and is visibly ill, it is within Jennifer's right to reschedule the session immediately. (Due to the nature of my work, (i.e. newborns) I am required to be very careful with what I allow myself to be around and what I allow into my studio. Thank you for understanding.)
3. WEATHER: Sessions will never be rescheduled due to cloudy or overcast conditions. Rain and thunderstorms will be rescheduled accordingly and within the same 12-24 hours as scheduled session. Forecasts further than 24-hours in advance will not be taken into consideration as we all know forecasts are not always accurate. Jennifer will be in close contact to ensure the ideal condtions for your session.
3. The remaining balance of the session fee is due on the session date. If payment is not received at the session, no photos will be edited or shown to the client until balance is paid. Once the session has ended and has been paid, there is no refund on the session. JKP is not responsible if newborn, children, families etc. are not cooperative during the session and session fee must still be paid. If there needs to be a re-shoot, that will be at the discretion of JKP.
4. Please be on time for your session. Appearing late to your session will result in less time of photographing and fewer images. If client arrives 30 minutes late to session, JKP has the right to cancel the session and not refund the deposit.
5. Your images will be hand edited and delivered within 2-3 weeks of session unless noted otherwise. JKP will capture many images during your session, but the client will only see those images carefully selected by the photographer. Photos with eyes closed, faces blurred, duplicates, etc. will not be shown. No RAW (unedited images) will be shown under any circumstance.
6. Client understands that posting sneak peeks after session to Facebook/Instagram is a courtesy to JKP clients and shall not be re-edited in any way, shape, or form. If client prefers to not have photos shown on social media they need to tell JKP prior to leaving the session.
7. JKP gives clients the right to print images wherever they would like, however, JKP will provide a suggested website (www.mpix.com) to print upon delivery of session. JKP HIGHLY recommends printing through the suggested website (which is a professional photo lab). Printing at Walmart, Costco, Target, local drugstores, etc. may change the appearance of the images and photo quality. The print release does not include printing at photo labs other than mpix.com and the client may indeed run into issues with other labs accepting images to print. JKP is NOT responsible for poor quality of prints from any photo labs othe than the suggested website lab. You may not re-edit the image in any way. Re-editing the image will result in copyright infringement.
8. JKP will retain the full copyright on all images (including digital files) and reserves the right to display, publish/etc. for any reason. Client is prohibited from further editing of images. Client is also prohibited from using photos in contests without written consent from Jennifer Kohl. Client may not, for any reason sell their images to any third party. Client will be granted printing rights in writing for the images and is allowed to download and use digital files for printing purposes and their chosen vendor.
9. Please be aware of Jennifer Kohl Photography's artistic style before booking. A complete portfolio demonstrating this stlye and aesthetic can be viewed here http://www.jenniferkohlphotography.com if you have not reviewd them already.
10. If for any reason including but not limited to: illness, emergency, weather and other acts of God, Jennifer Kohl is unable to attend the fresh 48 session, she will send a suitable back up photographer approved by her. If, for any reason including not limited to hospital restrictions, emergencies, special circumstnaces, illness or patient recovery photographers are prohibited, any fees and balances paid towards a fresh 48 will be applied to a newborn session.
Please feel free to email me with any questions regarding your session at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you and capturing moments that you will cherish for a lifetime!
See you soon,
By signing below, Client agrees to the terms listed above: