1. Each year the Texas Master Gardener Association (TMGA) offers several advanced training (AT) programs. With CEA-Hort approval, certified members in good standing may apply.
2. To help defray the cost of TMGA AT programs, DCMGA annually budgets to offer a limited number of member scholarships (not to exceed $200). Please see the Membership Handbook for scholarship requirements.
3. The President and CEA-Hort will review applications and make recommendations to the DCMGA BoD for a final decision.
4. AT scholarship recipients will complete all TMGA training and volunteer requirements as well as an 8-hour DCMGA Help Desk requirement, or scholarship funds must be repaid.
5. After completing and submitting this form, you will receive an email confirmation from Jotform confirming your request.
6. After BoD approval you will be notified if the scholarship has been approved.