Utah's Own Webquest
1. What is Utah's Own?
The who's who of Utah A-list celebrities and politicians.
A band that travels the country singing songs about Utah's pioneer history.
An organization that develops ties between Utah producers and consumers, supporting the local economy.
2. Summarize the goal of the Utah's Own program.
3. List three benefits of purchasing locally produced items.
4. Find the Markets list on the Utah's Own website. Which one is located closest to your home?
5. Visit the Dining list on the Utah's Own website, and find a restaurant that you would like to try. What is it called and where is it located? What kind of food do they serve?
6. Find two farms or ranches from the Utah's Own website that are within 50 miles of where you live. List their names, their main products, and something you find interesting about each one in the box below.
7. What famous, frozen Utah's Own product is made at Utah State University in Logan? What flavor would you like to try?
Should be Empty: