Bellingham Repertory Dance (BRD) is writing to request your submission of modern dance choreography for our upcoming season.
BRD is a dancer-driven repertory company based in Bellingham, WA. Established in 2005, BRD aims to provide the community with high-quality production and presentation of contemporary dance. Auditions (adjudicated by local and regional artists) are held to select dancers. Our dancers are passionate about dance and come with a range of experience from around the country. Collectively, we select work from both emerging and established choreographers.
BRD's repertory now includes works by:
Paige Barnes Joshua Beamish The Cody Rivers Show
Pablo Cornejo Ryan Corriston Kate Digby
Lindsey Drury Lauren Edson Giavanna Enriquez
Wyn Pottratz Alan Good Oscar Gutierrez
Mark Haim Day Helesic Pam Kuntz
Andy Noble Wade Madsen Whitney Owens
Melissa Rolnick Mary Sheldon Scott Eva Stone
Daniel Stark Deborah Wolf Kevin Jenkins
Jessica Hoage Michelle Miller Britta Joy Peterson
Marlo Martin Zaharias Benzi Monica Cambell
Joy French Ella Mahler Andrea Dawn Shelley
Gina Bolles & Kyle Sorensen
Bellingham audiences are thirsty for quality works by innovative regional choreographers, as all five of our shows regularly sell out!
• Entries must be in either DVD format or uploaded online (vimeo, youtube, etc.)
• Previously Performed Works: We are looking for pieces that can be set on our dancers with few changes from the original choreography. Currently we are an all female company.
• Choreographer must be available to come to Bellingham to set the piece on the dancers (many times pieces can be set over one weekend). Rehearsals for our November show typically begin in July. Boarding for choreographers will be provided upon request.
• Please include the entry form with your submission.
• Note: If your work is selected by the company, BRD maintains the ability to use submitted footage for promotional purposes (e.g. choreography reel, posts on social media, etc.), and your entry form serves as an agreement to those terms of redistribution.
Submissions requested at your earliest convenience.
Decisions for our Fall 2017 performance season are currently being made. For guaranteed consideration for the 2017/2018 season, submissions should be postmarked by May 1st. However, submissions are accepted year round and will remain in our video library for future selection. Payment will be discussed with the choreographer.
530.559.9294 PO Box 1223, Bellingham WA 98227 www.bhamrep.org firstname.lastname@example.org