- All girls and adults must be registered Girl Scouts.
- This event does not allow Tag-a-longs.
- Each troop/group must have an adult who has completed the Troop Outdoor Certificate Learning Path in gsLearn.
- Each troop/group must have an adult certified in Basic First Aid & CPR for adults and children.
- All adults must be currently registered Girl Scouts and have an approved background check on file.
- A Camporee Pre-Approval Form for each troop must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to camporee along with a roster listing the troops attending Note: you may send this as far in advance as possible to avoid delay in approval. The most common delay in final approval for troops to attend is verification of adult credentials (training, volunteer and member status).
- All Camporee chairs must sign and return the Camporee Agreement within 30 days of receipt and pay the camporee deposit of 10% of total fee or you will forfeit your space at camp.
I have read, understand, and agree to comply with all site rental information procedures, Volunteer Essentials and Safety Activity Checkpoints. I will share this information with camporee participants.