All Saturday events must conclude by 4:00 p.m. (exit building by 4:00 p.m. after clean-up) to allow for post-event custodial cleaning time.
All fees include utility costs and custodial cleanup afterward.
These people are not compensated by the church for their services.
This agreement is between Columbia River Foursquare Church, 555 Commons Drive, Saint Helens, Oregon (“Church”) and the “User” defined below.
1. User agrees that it will obtain prior approval of the use from the Church prior to the promotion or advertisement of the use or event.
2. User agrees that it will not use the premises for any unlawful purposes, and will obey all laws, rules, and regulations of all governmental authorities while using the above described facilities.
3. User agrees that it will not use the premises for any purpose that is contrary to the mission, purpose or bylaws of the Church, which is a biblically-based religious institution.
4. User agrees that it will not serve, sell or consume alcohol or other intoxicants on the premises.
5. User agrees that it will not permit smoking except for designated smoking areas outside the building.
6. User agrees to be responsible for the setup and tear down of all necessary tables, chairs, and decorations, and agrees to return all areas used to their pre-use condition, including the removal of any debris or decorations. The Church agrees to provide custodial cleanup and trash removal after the use.
7. User agrees not to make any alterations to the physical building, including introducing nails or tacks into the walls.
8. User agrees to use only blue masking tape for attaching decorations, and not to use duct tape, packing tape, or other damaging adhesives.
9. User agrees not to throw rice, confetti, glitter or bird seed on the premises, and will only use dripless candles inside the building.
10. User agrees not to cover the Declaration Stone in the entry or surround it as to obscure the message.
Insurance for Organizations
11. If User in an organization, User promises and warrants that it carries liability insurance with a minimum liability occurrence limit of $1,000,000.
12. The User will provide a certificate of insurance to the Church at least seven days prior to the date upon which the User begins to use the above described premises.
13. The certificate of insurance will indicate that User has made the Church (Columbia River Foursquare Church) an “additional insured” on User’s policy with respect to the use by User of the above described premises.
14. User agrees to hold harmless, indemnify and defend the Church (including Church’s agents, employees, and representatives) from any and all liability for injury or damage including, but not limited to, bodily injury, personal injury, emotional injury, or property damage which may result from any person using the premises, its entrances and exits, and surrounding areas, for User’s purposes, regardless of whether such injury or damage results from the negligence of Church (including the Church’s agents, employees and representatives) or otherwise.
15. User agrees to conduct a visual inspection of the premises, including entrances and exits, prior to each use, and warrants that the premises will be used only if it is in a safe condition.
16. The Church reserves the priority of the use of the facility for its own purposes, upon prior notice given to the User. In the event that the Church must cancel this agreement, User will be entitled to any deposit User has paid. However, in no event will the Church be liable to User for any lost profits or incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of User’s inability to use the above described premises, even if the Church has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
17. The Church and User agree that any disputes arising under this agreement will be resolved via a mutually acceptable alternative dispute resolution process. If the Church and User cannot mutually agree upon such a process, the dispute will be submitted to a three-member arbitration panel of the American Arbitration Association for final resolution.
18. User agrees that it will not assign any of its rights under this agreement, and any such assignment will void this agreement at the sole option of the Church.
19. User understands this document contains the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements relating to the subject matter.
Once your request is submitted, you will typically recieve a response in 2-5 business days. If you need a response sooner, please call the church office at 503-397-0069. Payment information will be sent by email.