Rules & Regulations
1. A team has 5 minutes to report to course when called. Failure to report in that time will forfeit the
2. This is a family-friendly event. Please refrain from inappropriate language and observe the rules of good
sportsmanship at all times.
3. First team to 21 points (meeting or exceeding) wins.
4. Cancellation scoring will be used.
5. 3 points will be scored for a bag in the hole, 1 point will be scored for a bag on the board.
6. A coin toss will take place prior to the start of the contest. The winner of the coin toss has the option EITHER to throw first or to choose which side their team will throw from.
7. Team members must be directly across from their partner when throwing (no criss-cross).
8. The first side of players alternate pitching corn bags until they have thrown all 4 bags, then the remaining players (pitching from the other corn hole platform) continue to alternate in the same manner.
9. The team who scored in the preceding inning shall pitch first in the next inning.
10. Contestant shall deliver corn bags from assigned position (directly across from their partner).
11. Contestants not pitching shall not make distracting sounds or movements while opponents are pitching.
12. The pitcher must remain behind the front of the board during the entire address and release of the corn bag.
13. Any corn bag that leaves a contestant’s hand once the final forward swing of the delivery process has started shall count as a pitched corn bag. A corn bag that is accidentally dropped by a contestant before the final forward swing has started shall not be considered foul and may be picked up and pitched.
14. A contestant’s corn bags shall be called foul if the contestant removes any bag before the scoring of
that corn bag has been agreed upon. A judge shall be called if a decision cannot be reached. The judge shall determine the scoring for that inning.
15. Any corn bag that contacted the ground before coming to rest on the board or is touching the ground in any way shall be called foul and removed from the board.
16. OFFICIALS HAVE FINAL SAY.
17. Most important—HAVE FUN!