Mud Volleyball Rules
1. Have fun and get dirty, its mud volleyball!
2. Teams of 6
3. Single elimination tournament.
4. One game played to 15, rally scoring. Loser is eliminated, winner moves on to next round.
5. Serves must be made outside of the mud pit and lines. Any type of serve is allowed.
6. No sex rule. Any person may hit the ball in any order. No need to have a man/women hit it on every volley.
7. The ball must land at least partially in water or on the line for it to be considered in. Any ball that hits solid ground on the outside of the court is out.
8. Shoes and duct tape are recommended. (Taped shoes in mud help with traction and protect from possible rocks.)
9. Towels are recommended to bring for after game
10. Teams will be given a 5 min grace period to show up for their game. After 5 min, team will forfeit match.
11. ***All rules are subject to change.***