Please join Jim LaValle, RPh, CCN and Mike Potenza for an exclusive two day conference in San Jose, CA August 10-11
Learn the cutting edge in performance nutrients and evaluation. Metabolic balance leads to the best performance outcome and recovery. Longevity in performance is dictated by management of inflammation, hormones and neurochemistry.
• Blood Glucose control as a source of performance and anabolic drive
• Cortisol management and its catabolic downstream effect
• Neural Network Balance: Managing sympathetic and parasympathetic
tone the impact of neurochemicals on performance
• Stress and sleep: Understanding the true importance of sleep.
• Immune functionality: How to identify overtraining
• Labs that matter: The basics of lab evaluation
• pH acidity: Why it matters, how it impacts performance and how to correct it
• Mitochondrial protection and nourishing the metabolic powerhouse
• Core concepts in performance nutrition
• Pre-surgery and post-surgery nutrient support: Strategies to maximize recovery rate.
We will include activities such as ultrasound body comp, pH analysis, instant glucose monitoring to provide instant feedback in addition to advanced evaluation tools. We will also evaluate a select group if desired to use as case studies.
Price for the 2 day conference: $1,250.00
(includes all study materials, and copies of presentations)
Place: Hilton Hotel-San Jose
Dates: August 10 & 11
Time: 8-5 Daily
For lodging, please contact:
Hilton Hotel-San Jose CA
Catering Sales Manager