We select Brand Influencers based on these seven points of criteria.
1. Diversity – We value all of our customers around the globe and want to ensure that our influencer group reflects our customer base.
2. Influencer Location – There are key regions where Smart Bottoms aims to grow. It’s crucial our influencers live in those regions to reinforce brand awareness.
3. Potential to Influence – Through careful social media analyzing, we estimate the prospective influencer's ability to reach and reach parents new to our brand or cloth diapering in general.
4. High Engagement Rate and Following – As a growing brand, we seek applicants who are able to help elevate our brand awareness and product visibility. A high engagement rate coupled with following leads to a broad reach. Follower count is not the sole criterion for onboarding.
5. Use of Smart Bottoms Products – Our influencers must be fully committed to our brand and promoting our products through their social media channels. Upon being onboarded to the Smart Bottoms Brand Influencer program, it's expected that participants do not post images of their children in competitors' cloth diapers, diaper covers, bibs, or wet bags.
6. Use of Public Accounts – Smart Bottoms will only onboard parents who are comfortable showing their children’s faces on their public accounts. Since an influencer program is an integral part of our marketing initiatives, it’s crucial that all applicants have a visible, serachable and public social media presence on Instagram and Facebook
7. Timing and Need - Our team evaluates the addition of new influencers based on business and marketing needs.