The applicant for this scholarship must:
1. Enroll in an accredited college, university, seminary, technical or vocational school full time. A full time student will be defined as one who fulfills the credit hour requirement of government sponsored financial aid programs for full time students.
2. Demonstrates academic achievement and potential for continued academic success. A minimum of a 3.0 GPA is required.
3. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) or an equivalent measure.
4. Preference will be given to an applicant who is a member of Peace Evangelical Lutheran Church in South Haven, Michigan.
5. Successful recipients will be eligible to apply for funding for up to three years. Applicants will be considered in the general pool annually.