3. Do you have a special skill or professional level experience? Please let us know below.
Please let us know your transportation plans:
To be a member of this project, I understand that I must:
1. Be a Christian committed to sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ.
2. Arrange for my own transportation to Harlingen or McAllen, TX.
Meals are furnished.
Lodging (double occupancy) at:
Texas Inn and Suites, 612 E Expressway 83, La Joya, TX 78560 (956) 584-1616
3. Commit to the week-long project. Here’s the schedule:
Arrive for a team meeting. Team 1 on Sunday, Oct 22 or Team 2 Thursday, Oct. 26 at 7:30 pm.
Arrive at the job site by 6:30 am for devotional and safety briefing.
Work until 6:30 pm each day (taking breaks as needed)
Team members are free to travel home Friday evening, Oct 27 or Wednesday morning, Nov 1st.
Working conditions are primitive. The only restroom is a porta-potty.
4. Be covered by own personal health/accident insurance.
5. Provide some personal tools if possible. For those flying, this may be difficult. Some tools will be provided.
6. Cooperate with team leader and members.
7. Follow directions of building supervisor.