All payments must be made prior to commencement of training program. All checks must be made payable to the Fidelity Security Agency, LLC. Sorry we do not accept cash or personal checks.
The Student Agrees:
1. To comply with school program policies and the directions of the instructor.
2. To provide his/her transportation to and from the training facility.
3. To represent the training program by demonstrating honesty, punctuality, courtesy, and a willingness to learn. If the student is dismissed from training program due to negligence or misconduct, proved by further investigation, the student will be dropped from the training program and will not be refunded.
The Training Instructor Agrees:
1. To properly equip you with the knowledge to work competently as security officer pursuant to Florida Statute 493.
2. To ensure the safety and security of students while receiving training.
3. To maintain professionalism at all times and provide courtesy and respect to all students.
4. To answer any questions pertaining to course material that remains unclear.
5. To instruct students as effectively and efficiently as possible.
6. To engage students through active participation, and various training illustrations.
7. To maintain student records in secure location.
Please be sure to read agreement completely and sign below. I have read the above agreement and will carry out the responsibilities delegated to the best of my ability. I understand that this agreement does not constitute employment with the Fidelity Security Agency, and that this agency has not promised me employment.