1. Free spirits and nerds differ in how they:
Relate to time
Deal with numbers
Relate to a budget
All of the above
2. In which of the following ways are men and women different when relating to money?
Men view the emergency fund as boring; women view it as security
Men view the emergency fund as the key to their financial plan; women view it as not being sophisticated enough
Women like to hunt down deals when shopping; men like to negotiate
All of the above
3. Someone who does a lot of calculations and prefers planning:
4. Someone who is less organized and enjoys spontaneity:
5. This describes what is important to you:
6. We are happiest and most fulfilled when we are:
both b and c
7. Which is not true about giving?
Giving helps you become others-focused
Giving is one of the most fun things you can do with your money
The minimum you should give is 25% of your income
You should cover your basic needs before giving to others
8. Which is true about nerds and free spirits?
Free Spirits are always spenders and nerds are always savers
Nerds are always spenders and free spirits are always savers
Both nerds and free spirits can be spenders or savers
Both a and c
9. Which is true in terms of singles and couples when it comes to money?
Singles are less prone to impulse buying than couples because they do not have to be held accountable
Singles are more prone to impulse buying than couples because they do not have to be held accountable
Couples are more prone to impulse buying because each spouse has to be accountable to the other
Couples are never prone to impulse buying because each spouse has to be accountable to the other
Chapter 5 Quiz: Family, Friends and Philanthropy
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm